Monday, March 23, 2015

A Great Busy Week

Area- We are really enjoying it here. The people are friendly and the ward is great. We are trying to help them be more involved and get them out on lessons with us. It's been working. We have been getting more referrals and have a lot of appointments set up for this week. We are going to be busy, just how I like it. Our investigators and learning and one is really doing great. His name is Ted and he can hardly put the Book Of Mormon down. I love teaching with Him and helping someone who is hungry to learn, but the sad thing is that he is moving. I know that he will get baptized though. He already knows that is is true!

Companion- We are working well together. We really teach well together and the work is going forth. We have the same vision for the work and so it's easy to work together. We have fun while we work hard and we are learning from each other and it's a great experience!

Testimony- This is such a great time to be a missionary! The work is going forth and I can feel the hastening. I've learned so much the the 5 months that I've been out that I hardly don't know my old self. The Atonement is real. I'm  a living witness of that! I have changed so much in such a short time and I love myself so much more because of it!

Service- There is no shortage of it here in Ojai. The people here are humble and are willing to let us help. We helped a lady move, we organized boxes, pulled weeds and much more! It was a great week and I love the way that it softens hearts!

-Sister Scoresby

No comments:

Post a Comment