Monday, February 23, 2015

The Four Month Mark!


Washing a dog for service

I have changed so much this week. I have grown and learned so much from this transfer. Guess what? I hit my 4 month mark. I can't believe it! I'm starting to love it and I don't want it to end. Even though it's hard. I am tempted to compare myself with others and other missions and their success a lot.  I am starting to just ask the Lord at night if I have done what he needed me to do and If I have then it was enough.

 We had a great Zone conference! There was a huge focus on our image to members now that we need their trust more than ever, so we learned about etiquette!  I'm going to blow Ohio away with my table manners and how you should address yourself and others and all this other stuff. I just love my savior and we studied the Living Christ which I am memorizing! I love you all and I hope you are all preparing for General Conference! I'm so Excited! 

Some investigators gave us these shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment