Friday, February 6, 2015

Saying Good-Bye To A Sister

Siser Cox left this week! I miss her.
My new companion's name is Sister Dearden.
  She is good at decision making. She doesn't get offended at all and she askes me all the time what she can do better. I love her. We get sick of what we wear. It's a nice breather to have something new with Sister Dearden. Shoes are holding. It's been a lot of fun!

 
  She has fun with everyone and she loves to talk. :) she is really sweet and loves the gospel. She can't sit still for very long and is addicted to physical activity. She is ready with a hug right when you need it and can be a great listener too! She loves to work hard and talk to EVERYONE! it's helped me get out of my shell. 

Zone Leaders (responsible)

Zone leaders relaxing :)

 Transfers. I had to say good-bye to Sister Cox this week! 

Transfers again. Can you see me?


Well it's been an interesting week. A lot has bean expected of me since I know the area. My new companion doesn't so I have to remember names, dates, roads, where to go
 and when, but it's getting better and I am learning a lot.

These are pictures of us playing pool for Zone activity.
 We had a lady with a Mohawk get upset at us and it was a little crazy. She actually invited us in and then when she realized that we were Mormon she got upset and we were standing there in her house and it was just so awkward. :) we left on a good note by asking her about her family.

We were at a billionaires home this week. They had a swimming pole inside a cave, with waterfalls and everything. Several actually. I liked how many there were! Look closely at the top picture. You can see their balconies, couches, and path ways. Their house is amazing!


 These are the sisters that are leaving.

Sister Cox leaving. :(

   Sister Dearden is good at decision making. She doesn't get offended at all and she asks me all the time what she can do better. I love her. we get sick of what we were. It's a nice breather to have something new with Sister Dearden. Shoes are holding it's bean a lot of fun! I will talk to you all later! I like how may there were! 

-Sister Scorsesby

No comments:

Post a Comment