Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Beautiful California

My mission

Well, we are teaching a woman named Saundra. She is so great!
She is the girl friend of a less active who invited her to take the lessons with us.
We were so excited! We had the lesson at a members home.
I could feel the spirit working with in me and so I opened my mouth (we had planned to ask her)
and I bore my testimony to her and asked her if she would follow the example of Jesus Christ and go by faith
and prepare for baptism on March 7th! She said YES and her boy friend looked so shocked!
We are working with him so he can be ready to baptize her! It's so great! 


Another of our great investigators! I love it here! She is the cutest little lady! She loves her dog and it just needs a lot of help. :) She is so sweet!

 I love it here!

-Sister Scoresby

No comments:

Post a Comment